Consulting Rooms for Hire
With a selection of stylishly furnished offices, you can be assured of securing a professional impression with your clients/patients.
Each office contains an office desk, chair, telephone and a piece of aesthetically pleasing artwork. You will have access to our broadband network - simply bring your laptop or tablet and you are ready to go!
Not only will our receptionists handle your incoming calls and screen them per your requirements, they are also available to assist with any printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing and mailing needs.
Although we specialise in providing serviced offices for medical professionals, Main Street Medical Centre welcomes all businesspeople who require temporary hire of office space to inspect our premises. Our offices are ideal for visiting or work-from-home businesspeople who need to present an executive, professional image to their clients on an ad-hoc basis but cannot justify establishing a full-time lease.
All tenants of our serviced offices have full access to our kitchenette facilities which include a refrigerator and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Main Street Medical Centre is conveniently located in the heart of Pialba, and there are coffee shops, supermarkets, motels and service stations all within walking distance. Medical specialists will find the adjacent radiology to be convenient and an added advantage for patients.
Serviced offices are available for lease on an hourly, half-daily, daily, or more permanent basis. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to secure a quotation.
Additional services available for Medical Professionals
Although our Serviced Offices are suitable for any businessperson's needs, medical professionals will be delighted to be able to take advantage of both the in-room medical facilities, and a fully-stocked treatment room
(1) No advice: This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
(2) Limitation of warranties: The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Main Street Medical Centre makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Main Street Medical Centre does not warrant that: (a) the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
(3) Professional assistance: You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be sufferring from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(4) Liability: Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(5) Advertising: This practice does not endorse any advertised services or products.
© 2012-2014 Main Street Medical Centre, All Rights Reserved